Are you Demato’s new Senior Estimator?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Estimator to join our team.
Our Company is an industry leader specialising in Industrial, Commercial, Residential and Infrastructure projects throughout NSW. We maintain a value driven approach to business with an unrelenting focus on health safety and the well-being of our employees.
Based in our Head Office at Beresfield you will be responsible for Tendering Projects up to the value of $10M
Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate is responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinate estimate preparation, calculate / prepare quantities and compile proposals.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to obtain competitive pricing.
- Attend Tender meetings and meet with established and prospective clients.
- Review tender documents assessing scope, risks and tender complexity.
- Conduct site inspections for understanding, analysis of conditions and assessment of risk if necessary.
- Build and maintain strong commercial relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Minimum five (5) year’s experience in the construction industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in Building & Construction estimating highly preferred.
- The ability to produce Building Cost Estimates / Tender Submissions with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and success.
- Be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and relevant estimating software.
- Ability to add immediate value, make a positive impact and bring the confidence to provide your insight to our business.
- Ability to estimate take-offs from supplied tender documents.
- Sense of humour, great work ethic and motivation to be part of something for the long term.
A rewarding starting salary and other benefits will be offered with the opportunity to become a full-time member of our team after a probationary period.
Email your Application to firstname.lastname@example.org